Colvir ERP is an integrated system designed to enable effective administrative activity management.
The product offers a broad range of functions to facilitate such activities as HR management, payroll accounting and tax withholding, contract generation and management, raising of receivable invoices and settlement of received payable ones, warehouse stock-taking and tangible and intangible asset management. Hundreds of operations that are processed by entity staff on a daily basis can be processed faster, more accurately and easier with Colvir ERP.
Any changes to data are reflected throughout all system modules enabling a high speed of communications and eliminating duplication. Information that is always up-to-date in real time helps to raise staff efficiency and inter-departmental collaboration, as well as to ensure oversight of all operations and improve accuracy of plans and forecasts, as well as decision making speed.
- Full –cycle employee recruitment management - from vacancy advertising to employee termination. Payroll accounting, settlement of taxes, contributions, sick pay, business trip expenses.
- Contract generation and maintenance. Tender management, contractor selection.
- Payments, one-off invoices, directory of accountable persons, raising, retrieval and settlement of accounts receivable and payable. Power of attorney issuance and cancellation.
- Document generation, inventory earmarking, registration and return of goods, payment tracking.
- Tangible and intangible assets, inventory record maintenance. Bulk operations: receipt, retirement, write-off, reporting.
- Full-cycle stock management, stock taking.